QuantGal LLC is an economic research consulting firm. It’s a veteran and woman-owned small business helping researchers and employers design studies, analyze data, and present findings.
- Litigation support for a case involving racial disparities in access to healthcare.
- Econometric support for analytic study and report of long-term care facility finances.
- National Cancer Registry Association Salary and Compensation Report, 2022.
- 2023 NCRA Registrar Workload Survey in conjunction with UCSF (now through UCSF).
- National Healthcare Workforce DEA X-Waiver data trends surrounding MAT for Opioid Use Disorder (now through UCSF).
Quantgal was founded by Laurie Hailer in 2020 originally as a dba and reorganized into a limited liability company in 2021. Laurie has master’s degrees in both Education and Economics and over 20 years of experience in classroom teaching, education leadership, and economic research. She recently joined UCSF as a Senior Economic Research Analyst and is available for consulting projects through QuantGal LLC.
You can contact Laurie at email@example.com to discuss your research question and your analytic and statistical needs whether it’s grant writing, survey design, or data collection & analysis.